little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
the swan princess (1994), anastasia (1997), the prince of egypt (1998), the road to el dorado (2000), & sinbad: legend of the seven seas (2003)
Thanks, sweetie! I’m trying. (:
It’s really difficult for me to be happy. And then for other people it just seems so simple.They just grow up and they’re so fulfilled.
Young Adult (2011)
Or, find your nearest store.